1. These Regulations, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations" set out the conditions for participation in the conference “Civil society: space of care about common good” hereinafter referred to as "the Event".
2. The event is organized by the National Institute of Freedom - Center for the Development of Civil Society, with its registered office in Warsaw at 12 Jana Pawła II Street (00-124 Warsaw) - hereinafter NIW-CRSO, hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Organizer".
3. Organization of the Event serves the implementation of the Organiser's statutory goals and enables mutual cooperation between the event participants.
1. Participant of the Event is any person invited as guests or speakers who has successfully registered.
2. The condition of participation in the Event is the acceptance of these Regulations and the successful completion of the registration process at www.niw.gov.pl/konferencja.
3. Acceptance of these Regulations occurs by marking the appropriate check box (the so-called "checkbox") at the registration form.
4. Participation in the Event is free and voluntary.
5. The event will take place on November 29, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
6. The venue for organizing the Event is the Novotel Centrum Warszawa building, ul. Marszałkowska 94.
7. The purpose of the event is to discuss the quality of public sector cooperation with the non-governmental sector, look for the most favorable development directions and show good practices of cooperation between the public sphere and NGOs.
8. The Program of the Event includes: lectures, debate and information meeting.
9. The event is directed to representatives of public and local government administration, non-governmental organizations and representatives of academic circles.
10. Participants are required to comply with safety rules, OHS and fire protection regulations. applicable at the premises where the Event is organized.
1. During the Event, the Organizer will collect video and photographic material.
2. This material may contain the image of the Event's participants in the scope and quality allowing identification of these persons.
3. Also for the purposes of registration and subsequent identification of event participants, information will be used to the extent that it is possible to identify those persons.
4. These data constitute the so-called "Personal data" within the meaning of art. 4 paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter GDPR) and are subject to legal protection.
5. The organizer declares that he is the administrator of the above personal data.
6. In matters related to privacy and personal data, the Organizer can be contacted via e-mail address (NIW-CRSO: firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone (NIW: 22 468 44 00) or in writing to the address of his registered office.
7. The organizer also appointed Personal Data Protection Inspectors (in accordance with Article 37 of the GDPR). Messages to IOD should be sent to the following e-mail address: NIW-CRSO: email@example.com.
8. The image recorded in the form of photographic or video material can be published as a film or photo report on the Internet - on the Organiser's website and on the NIW-CRSO channel on YouTube, on the NIW-CRSO fan page on Facebook, and on profiles NIW-CRSO on Twitter and Instagram.
9. The purpose of these publications will be only to implement the Organiser's statutory tasks, which were included in the Organizer's Statute: https://niw.gov.pl/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/statut-NIW.pdf.
10. The organizer will make every effort to crop pictures and shots and to select the material subject to publication so that these publications do not infringe the personal rights of the participants of the Event.
11. Data used for registration, including name and surname, e-mail address, name of the entity / institution represented and, optionally, telephone number will not be disclosed, published on the Internet or made available to other entities.
12. The collection and use of information constituting legally protected personal data is based on the following grounds:
a) taking photos, video recordings and their subsequent processing and selection, and ultimately publication (made available to the public) are carried out to the extent necessary to comply with the provisions of these Regulations (pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR) having regard to the objectives statutory organizer;
b) keeping registration is to ensure that each participant meets the requirements set out in these Regulations and to provide the right amount of educational materials and provide facilities
13. Each Event Participant has the rights provided for by the provisions on the protection of personal data, and the Organizer declares that he will make every effort to ensure their proper and timely implementation.
14. These rights are:
a) the right to withdraw consent at any time (the entry concerns the consent to receive the newsletter, which can be expressed in the event registration form),
b) the right to access personal data (obtain a copy thereof),
c) the right to request the administrator to delete data (the so-called right to be forgotten),
d) the right to request the administrator to limit processing,
e) the right to transfer data (transfer their copy to another entity),
f) the right to object to further processing,
g) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
15. We inform you that the above rights may be used both in relation to the whole and only part of the information held by the Organizer, including photos or recordings (e.g. you may ask to remove a specific photo from the photo report).
16. Due to the fact that the Organizer does not have additional information that would allow him to determine the image of a person on the basis of his name and surname (in accordance with Article 11 paragraph 1 of the GDPR), in order to exercise the above rights, the Organizer asks for an indication specific photos or time interval of the recording to which the application relates.
17. Data recorded in the form of video and photographic material that will be published will be processed for a period of 5 years. The entire collected material will be selected and processed by the Organizer for no more than three months.
18. Registration data will be stored by the Organizer for a period of two years.
19. In connection with the implementation of the Event, the Organizer will support itself with the help of external companies, which, under the supervision and on the Organiser's documented instructions, will also carry out work on personal data. These entities belong to the following so-called "Category":
a. an e-mail service provider;
b. a company professionally involved in the organization of events (involved, among others, in the preparation of name identifiers and collecting video and photographic material) ;;
c. entity providing data hosting
20. Personal data is not processed in an automated manner to make any decisions.
21. Providing data is required by the provisions of these Regulations and the law.
1. The organizers reserve the right to change the course of the Event for justified reasons.
2. These Regulations are available on the Event's website www.konferencja.niw.gov.pl. and in the place where the Event is organized.
3. Matters concerning the Event not regulated in the Regulations shall be settled by the Organizer.
4. The organizer is not responsible for any damages or accidents that could occur during the Event.
The Regulations enter into force on 08.11.2019.